- Basin use for holding water
- Durable structural foam plastic
- Single piece seamless construction
- Freestanding with a ribbed bottom
- 1.25″ drain plug
- Specific gravity: 1.2 (9.9 lb / Gallon US) at 20°C
- Engineered to withstand cold weather
- Crack-resistant even when frozen solid
- Above ground use only
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as hoses, bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our advisors at 450-471-2772 Ext. 1.
This type of open top basin is mainly used as pond to create a water garden, a drinking trough for animals or a temporary aquarium. The plastic being non-toxic and safe, these tanks can store water or solid such as feed, hay, or other type of animal feed.
These plastic basins are molded from polyethylene with structured foam, they offer great durability to creaks and withstand extreme weather conditions. .
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.