The tanks of the VFA series are manufactured without drain and without level indicator. Optional parts.
- Material: High density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Molded in one piece
- Freestanding with a flat bottom
- Screw lid: 16” without vent (# LID16N)
- Specific gravity: 1.5 (12.50 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Translucent white
- Resin meets the FDA regulations
- Resin complies with the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water
- Maximum storage temperature of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For any specific set up that meets your needs such as additional bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges or HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our sales representatives at 450-471-2772 Ext 1.
Vertical closed top tanks from VFA series is most commonly used for industrial storage applications. They have a non-vented lid to prevent noxious fumes and fittings are not supplied unless requested. Tank walls are translucent for levels viewing, but the graduation sticker comes as an option. The VFA tanks are mostly used to store chemical products. They are manufactured from HDPE with UV inhibitors and made for indoor or outdoor applications. The tanks can also be manufactured from XHDPE (cross-linked polyethylene) on request. The resin complies with the FDA requirements and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water. The VFA tanks are designed to contain liquids up to 1.9 specific gravity. If needed, a specific gravity of 2.2 s.g. is available on request. At all times, the tanks must be placed on a flat surface as smooth as possible to avoid pressure points that can damage the base. Multi-purpose vertical plastic tanks are great for: storing safe drinking water, sap or rainwater, harvesting, chemical storage, liquid management, liquid solution storage, farm irrigation and any other food, industrial or commercial applications. * All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.