The double wall tanks are manufactured without drain and without level indicator.
- Material: high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
- Built to ASTM specifications
- Molded in one piece
- Freestanding with a flat bottom
- Top with flat surfaces that can accommodate several additional connections
- Screw lid: 16″ without vent
- Specific gravity: 1.9 (15.8 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Resin meets the FDA regulations
- Resin complies with the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water
- Maximum storage temperature of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing.
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For any specific set up that meets your needs such as additional bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges or HDPE welded couplings, please contact our sales representatives at 450-471-2772 Ext 1.
Double wall tanks are ideal for storing corrosive, environmentally hazardous, chemical and other dangerous substances that could potentially endanger the health and safety of workers or damage the environment and threaten public health in the event of spillage.
They come with both an inner tank and a secondary outer tank that has 120% the capacity of the inner tank and serves for containment purposes in the event of spillage. As a precaution against accidents, this type of tank is regularly required by local and federal government regulations. Mostly used in storage or transport of hazardous or dangerous products.
The seamless, one-piece double wall tanks are extremely rugged, durable and are made with UV inhibitors for indoor or outdoor applications. They are also designed to resist low temperature impacts and so are ideal for cold storage. At all times, the tanks must be placed on a flat surface as smooth as possible to avoid pressure points that can damage the base.
Upper fitting flats come as standard on all tanks, but depending on the models, they can have different specifications that make them suitable for storing and transporting liquids with specific gravity up to1.9. If needed, a specific gravity of 2.2 is available on request.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.