1000 liters new tank and new cage
We sell the complete unit only
- Made from FDA compliant resin for potable water storage
- Material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- For outdoor or indoor applications
- 6” screw lid
- 2″ male Cam-Lock ball-valve (Quick-connect), installed
- Valve protected by a sealed cap with safety tab
- Built-in liters indicator
- Translucent white
- Maximum storage temperature of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- New protective cage
- Cage and pallet are made from galvanised steel
- 4-ways access with a fork lift or hand truck
- UN rating: 31Ha1/Y/10
- Can be stacked up to 3-high when full
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing.
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our advisors at 450-471-2772 Ext. 1.
Tote tanks are very popular because they are the most economical of all models. They are mostly used for liquid transportation or storage. These plastic tanks are manufactured from HDPE with UV inhibitors and are made for indoor or outdoor applications. The resin meets the FDA regulations for potable water. They are 31Ha1/Y/10 UN rating. Tank walls are translucent for levels viewing and are equipped with a molded-in liter and/or US gallon indicator. They come standard with a 2″ ball-valve and a screw lid. We sell the complete unit only.
Multipurpose Tote plastic tanks are great for: storing safe drinking water, sap water or rainwater, harvesting, pesticides or chemical storage, liquid management, and because these tanks are easily transportable, they are often used as a water tank on construction sites.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.