- Material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Molded in one piece
- Freestanding with a flat bottom
- No level graduation
- Screw lid: 16″ with vent (# COUV63485)
- Outlet included: 1-1/4″ polypropylene, threaded FNPT
- Specific gravity: 1.5 (12.5 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Translucent white
- Resin meets the FDA regulations for potable water storage
- Maximum temperature of use of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- * Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our advisors at 450-471-2772 Ext. 1.
Rectangular vertical tanks from the UP series have been designed with residential and commercial applications in mind. They are narrow, so perfect for tight spaces or to fit through a conventional doorway. The design of these freestanding self-supporting tanks eliminates the need for a steel support frame when used for a storage application. They will need to be well tight when used on transport. They are frequently installed in the back of a truck because they allow space for other equipment, such as a pressure washer machine or a pump.
These plastic tanks are manufactured from HDPE with UV inhibitors and are made for indoor or outdoor applications. They meet the FDA regulations for potable water and are designed to contain liquids up to 1.5 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for levels viewing but they are not equipped with a level indicator.
At all times, the vertical tanks must be placed on a flat surface as smooth as possible to avoid pressure points that can damage the base. They are equipped with a drain and a vented screw lid.
Vertical rectangular tanks from the UP series are great for: storing safe drinking water, sap water or rainwater, harvesting, chemical storage, liquid management, liquid solution storage, farm irrigation and any other food, residential, industrial or commercial applications.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.