SKU : PE1050-RD
- Attribute name Attribute value
- Dim. (W x L x H) : 42" x 48" x 46"
- Int. Dimensions (W x L x H) : 39" x 45" x 39"
- Capacity (Litre) : 1020
- Capacity (Gal US) : 269
- Charge Capacity (lbs) : 2200
- Weight (lbs) : 203
- Drain included : 2"
- Color : Red
- Series : PE Series
- Triple walls design, with 2 runners bottom
- Two polyethylene walls filled with a polyethylene foam
- One piece construction, rotomoulded
- Pierced walls remain watertight, due to the dense foam that retains liquids
- Perforated wall can be welded repaired
- Fabricated with a 2″ drain installed (no drain on request)
- CFIA approved for direct food contact
- Smooth walls and bottom for easy cleaning
- Molded-in runners to aloud the container to be rotated
- Stackable up to 3 high, with or without cover
- Excellent performance for extreme temp. – 28°C up to 49°C
- The bottom box supports up to 6732 lb
- Can be steam-cleaned or pressure washed
- Four-way accessibility with forklift and two-way with a hand truck
- For indoor or outdoor applications, UV resistant
- Unaltered by chemicals or solvents
- Combines toughness and durability
- Used in industrial and food-processing application
- Product images are for information purposes only, please check the product description.
Guide d'achat / Buyer's guide
PE containers are designed to meet the most toughness demands of any environment. They combine polyvalence and durability. They are made of 3-layer of polyethylene, giving them unmatched strength. These are the most robust pallet boxes on the market. With their long life, they definitely guarantee ROI. They will last 5 to 7 times longer than single wall pallet boxes.
Damaged or pierced walls can be easily repaired by welding. When there is the presence of a hole in a wall, the closed cell pores polyethylene foam holds liquid. This inner core will not absorb liquid, thus extending life and optimizing hygiene of the box.
The PE containers are CFIA approved for food use. The walls are completely smooth and are very easy to clean. They are ideal for saving floor space because they stack up to 3 high. The bottom box can support up to 6732 lb.
They are mainly used in the food industry for the handling and storage of food. They are also used in the supply chain, where the quality of the equipment is very important to maximize operations.
* Performance characteristics are based on uniform static loads and may be affected by distribution of load and handling methods. All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.