- Material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Molded in one piece
- Round base and self-supporting legs
- Screw lid: 16” with vent (# COUV63585)
- Outlet included: None
- Specific gravity: 1.5 (12.5 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Translucent white
- Built-in graduated US gallon indicators
- Resin FDA approved for potable water storage
- Maximum temperature of use of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our advisors at 450-471-2772 Ext. 1.
The multi-purpose rectangular tanks from the PCO series (Pest Control Operator) are well suited for agricultural, nursery and lawn care applications because they feature two flat spots molded into both ends to provide mounting areas for agitation equipment. They are also used for liquid transportation or storage. These tanks have a rounded base with four self-supporting legs and do not require any steel supports. These rectangular plastic tanks are manufactured from HDPE with UV inhibitors and are made for indoor or outdoor applications. The resin used to manufacture these tanks meets the FDA regulations. They are designed to contain liquids up to 1.5 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for levels viewing and are equipped with a molded-in US gallon indicators.
At all times the tanks must be placed on a flat surface as smooth as possible to avoid pressure points that can damage the base. They come standard with a vented screw lid, but they don’t have any drain.
Multi-purpose PCO rectangular tanks are great for the nursery, agricultural and lawn care applications. Because of their small size, they are also appreciated for creating a small reserve of water that can easily be moved
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.