- Designed to fit full-size American-made pickups (with 48-1/2″ between the box wings)
- Material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Molded in one piece
- Low-profile tank designed for improved rear vision
- Screw lid: 8” with vent (# C8VEN)
- Outlet included: 2 » polypropylene, threaded FNPT
- Specific gravity: 1.5 (12.5 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Translucent white
- Molded-in US gallon indicators
- Resin meets the FDA regulations for potable water storage
- Maximum operating temperature of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Non-DOT approved
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our advisors at 450-471-2772 Ext. 1.
Plastic pickup tanks from the PUN series are mainly used for the transport of liquids (unapproved UN). A sturdy circular design adds strength to the tank and their low height provides better rear vision. The 210-gallon tank is suitable for both small and large pickups. Depending on the rotation of the tank, the width of the base can be 39″ or 48″. The resin used for their manufacture complies with FDA standards for containing drinking water. These plastic tanks are made of UV-treated HDPE for outdoor use. They are designed for the containment of liquids with a relative density of up to 1.5.
The tanks must always be supported along their entire length in the truck box to keep their shape and integrity. The support provided by the wings of the truck is essential for the proper functioning of the tanks, they can not be filled or used on the ground. These tanks are equipped with an FNPT drain and a screwed lid offset to the side of the tank for easy access. The walls are translucent and have a level indicator in US gallons.
Pickup tanks from the PUN series have multiple uses: collection and transport of potable water or sap water, application of pesticides or herbicides, agricultural irrigation, watering and many other commercial or industrial applications.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.