- Meet USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling
- Material: high-density polyethylene, injection molded
- Includes 1 pallet and 4 dissembled walls
- Vented walls for faster cooling and processing times
- Four disassembled containers fit into a single KX unit with the pallet bases nested on top
- Compared to straight-wall containers; up to 40% greater space savings
- A unique worker can assemble the container easily
- Replaceable parts when broken
- Stackable up to 6 high, with or without cover
- Smooth interior
- The bottom bin supports up to 6 600 lb
- Can be pressure-washed
- Four-way accessibility with forklift and two-way with a hand truck
- Withstands temperature between -28 °C to 49 °C
- For indoor or outdoor applications, UV resistant
- Unaltered by chemicals or solvents
- Combines efficiency and durability
- Product images are for information purposes only, please check the product description.
The shipping and storage KXV bin is a “knock-down” container system. The KXV design allows all walls to be completely detached from the pallet. The system is comprised of a pallet base and four independent sides, fitted together to create a strong and durable container while offering space savings when not in use.
Four disassembled containers fit into one KXV bin, with the pallet bases nested on top. Tree full KXV bins can fit in one truck spot compares to five disassembled bins. It means savings up to 40% area space. Removable walls provide easy access for loading and unloading. All panels are interchangeable and can be replaced one at a time if damaged. You cut replacement and inventory costs and never risk downtime from a lack of container inventory.
These pallet boxes are frequently used for the handling, storage and transportation of items of all kinds. To accommodate different storage needs, three different versions are offered in this category: with single, double or triple height walls. The clips, retaining the upper wall to the lower one, allow to create a full access-door easily reclosable. An upper wall can also be removed completely to create a fully open door.
* Performance characteristics are based on uniform static loads and may be affected by distribution of load, handling methods, number and type of access doors and temperatures beyond the range of 0 to 48 degrees Celsius. All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.