The OT series tanks don’t have any drain or level indicator.
– These accessories are optional.
– Dust lid or hinged lid sold separately.
- Material: High density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Durable and seamless one-piece construction
- Freestanding with a flat bottom
- Open top giving a complete access to the content
- Resistant to corrosion, chemicals and low temperature impact
- Specific gravity: 1.5 (12.5 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Translucent white
- Resin meets the FDA regulations for food contact
- Resin complies with the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water
- Maximum storage temperature of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing
For specific applications, other options are also available on the OT series tanks, like Cross-Link Polyethylene (XPEHD) material, specific gravity up to 2.2 or opaque colors (blue, yellow, white or black).
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our advisors at 450-471-2772 Ext. 1.
The OT series tanks have a full opening on the top. They are sometimes used as a secondary containment basin, but more often they are utilized when full access to the content is needed. They are ideal for mixing, dissolving, soaking applications or when a frequent cleaning is required. The walls are translucent showing the level, but no graduation or drain is included. Two types of lids are available as an option; a dust cover that simply drops on top of the tank or a hinged lid where 2/3 of it is welded or bolted to the tank and 1/3 is liftable for filling. As needed, the hinge may be provided in plastic or stainless steel. A mixer mount bracket and other attachments to facilitate your mixing processes can also be provided.
At all times, the tanks should be placed on a flat surface and as smooth as possible to avoid pressure points that could damage the base. The resin used for their production is high-density polyethylene (HDPE), an FDA-compliant material, and is treated with UV protection. They can be installed indoors or outdoors. These tanks are certified NSF / ANSI Standard 61 to contain potable water. Depending on the model, the tanks are designed to contain liquids up to 1.9 specific gravity. For specific applications, a range of tanks up to 2.2 s.g. is available upon request, as well as an opaque color (blue, yellow, white or black) or molded from Cross-Link Polyethylene (XPEHD) material.
The vertical open top tanks of the OT series can be used as a secondary containment basin, for mixtures, dissolving products, preparation of powdered feeds, pesticides and more. They can also serve as a reserve of drinking water, for rainwater recovery, for the storage of maple water or for the management of liquids of all kinds. In fact, they can be used for all food, industrial or commercial applications.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.