- Steel bands are optional – sold separately (kit of 2 steel bands #AR63554)
- Preserve the integrity and shape of the tank, prevent it from deforming under the pressure of the liquid
- Specifically designed to secure the tank during transport without creating pressure on it
- To be fasten with bolts (bolts not included)
- Maximize space in the truck; by being close to the tank, they clear the space around
- Offer latitude on the orientation of the tank; do not depend on the anchors located in fixed locations on each side of the truck box or platform
- Material: galvanized steel or gray painted steel (depending on models)
- Material: high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Molded in one piece
- Freestanding with a flat bottom
- Screw lid: 8” with vent (# COUV63480)
- Outlet included: 1 » polypropylene, threaded FNPT
- Specific gravity: 1.5 (12.5 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Translucent white
- Built-in graduated US gallon indicator
- Resin meets the FDA regulations for potable water storage
- Maximum storage temperature of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For any specific set up that meets your needs such as additional bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges or HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our sales representatives at 450-471-2772 Ext 1.
The rectangular tanks from the FB series are mostly used for liquid transportation and storage. These plastic tanks are manufactured from HDPE with UV inhibitors and are made for indoor or outdoor applications. The resin used to manufacture these tanks meets FDA specifications for safe storage of potable water. They are designed to contain liquids up to 1.5 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and are equipped with US gallon indicators.
At all times, the tanks must be placed on a flat surface as smooth as possible to avoid pressure points that can damage the base. They come standard with a drain installed and a vented screw lid.
Multi-purpose FB rectangular plastic tanks are great for: storing safe drinking water, sap or rainwater, harvesting, chemical storage, liquid management, liquid solution storage, farm irrigation and any other food, industrial or commercial applications.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.