The tanks from the OT series are manufactured without drain and without level indicator.
- Material: High density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Molded in one piece
- Freestanding with a flat bottom
- Open top to get a complete access to the content
- Optional dust lid or hinged cover with handle
- Specific gravity: 1.9 (15.83 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Translucent white
- Resin meets the FDA regulations for food contact
- Resin conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water storage
- Maximum storage temperature of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our sales representatives at 450-471-2772 Ext 1.
Open top tanks from the VFA series have a complete opening at the top. They are sometimes used as a secondary containment, but more often they are used when full access to the content is required. They are ideal for making mixtures, dissolutions or where frequent cleaning is required. The walls are translucent for levels viewing, but no drain or built-in level indicator are included. Two types of lids are available: dust-lid or hinged-lid.
The resin used for the manufacture of vertical open tanks meets the FDA regulations for food use and is listed as NSF 61, which means it is suitable for use with potable water. The tanks are made of HDPE anti-UV treated for indoor or outdoor use. The XHDPE material (cross-link polyethylene) is available upon request for specific applications. Depending on the model, they can contain liquids with a specific gravity up to 1.9. A range of tanks up to 2.2 is available upon request.
At all times, the tanks must be placed on a flat surface as smooth as possible to avoid pressure points that can damage the base. These tanks have many uses: mixtures, dissolving products with liquid, preparation of powdered feeds, pesticides and more.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.