- Material: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors
- Molded in one piece
- Freestanding with a flat bottom
- Hinge lid: 5” without vent (# COUV63673)
- Outlet included: 1 » Polypropylene, threaded FNPT
- Specific gravity: 1.5 (12.5 lb / US Gallon) at 20 °C
- Translucent white
- Built-in graduated US gallon indicators
- Resin meets the FDA regulations for potable water storage
- Maximum temperature of use of 120 °F / 49 °C
- Above ground use only
- Can’t be pressurized
- * Product images are for information purposes only. Please check the product description and technical drawing
We can install additional connections and accessories on our tanks. For a specific installation that meets your needs such as bulkhead fittings, drains, vents, ball valves, flanges and HDPE welded couplings, please contact one of our advisors at 450-471-2772 Ext. 1.
These low-profile rectangular tanks from the LP series are mostly used for liquid transportation or storage. These plastic tanks are perfect to fit inside a pickup truck box without exceeding. They are fabricated from HDPE with UV inhibitors and can be used for any indoor or outdoor applications. The resin used to manufacture these tanks meets the FDA regulations for safe storage of potable water. They are designed to contain liquids up to 1.5 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and are equipped with a molded-in US gallon indicators.
At all times, the tanks must be placed on a flat surface as smooth as possible to avoid pressure points that can damage the base. They come standard with a drain and a non-vented hinged lid.
The LP series low profile rectangular tanks are great for: storing safe potable water, sap water or rainwater, harvesting, chemical storage, liquid management, liquid solution storage, farm irrigation and any other food, industrial or commercial applications.
* All dimensions, specifications and capacities may vary slightly and are subject to change without notice.